Here are some links to some of my favorite products - these are not affiliate links ... just an assortment of things I use and field many questions about! Enjoy!
- Gooseneck holder for taking videos with cell phone
- Epson scanner
- Studio Light
- The first watercolors I ever used (and loved!)
- Krylon UV Archival Matte Varnish
- Linen Hinging Tape
- Fabriano watercolor paper I use most often
And most importantly, all the tiny tape!
- 1 mm Precision tape (I've not tested this yet!)
- 0.125-inch painter's tape (1/8", often out of stock)
- 0.188-inch painter's tape (3/16")
- 0.250-inch painter's tape (1/4")
- 0.375-inch painter's tape (3/8")
- 0.438-inch painter's tape (7/16") *this is medium adhesion
- 0.5-inch painter's tape (1/2")
Other Tape Search tips:
- For low/medium adhesion tape (my preference), search for: "3M 2080 painter's tape" - add the tape size to find specific size.
- For medium adhesion tape (my second choice), search for: "3M 2090 painter's tape" - add the tape size to find specific size.